2. Capital inc.Ltd.'s operates the following brands; any use of any of the Services provided by the following brands is subject to these Terms of Armenia: (1) Myhome(myhome.am web site & myhome apps) (2) Expert cleaning services; (3) A Flag.
4. Use of the Services; Restrictions.
5. Prohibited Use. BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
6.2. Subscriptions. The Services may include features that allow for automatically recurring payments for periodic charges (“Subscription Service”). If you decide to activate a Subscription Service, you authorize Myhome to periodically charge, on a going-forward basis and until cancellation of either the recurring payments or your account, all accrued sums on or before the payment due date for the accrued sums. The subscription will continue unless and until you cancel your subscription, or we terminate it. You must cancel your subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing of the next periodic subscription fee to your account. We will bill the periodic subscription fee to the payment method you provide to us during registration (or to a different payment method if you change your payment information). Myhome may change the subscription fee for any subsequent subscription period but will provide you advance notice of any increase before it applies. You may cancel a Subscription Service by contacting us at: [email protected], by contacting your business consultant, or through your settings page for the paid feature.
7. User Materials.
8. 3rd Party/Linked Services/Sent information.
8.2. Additional Terms for Third Party Services. Certain aspects of the Services include third-party tools that are subject to additional third-party terms, including, but not limited to, the following:
8.2.2 ACRA. Some of the Services allow you to use the ACRA Connect service to submit a request for a credit check be sent to a landlord. If you use the ACRA services, you agree to the ACRA Terms and Conditions, available at
Intellectual Property Notices:
The names of actual companies, products, and services mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Capital inc.LTD. does not assert copyright or grant any rights to the underlying images or descriptions of real estate listings provided through the Services. Any use of these images and descriptions is subject to the copyright owner's permission and the requirements of applicable law.
10. Feedback. If you choose to provide input and suggestions regarding the Services, including related to any Myhome Materials (“Feedback”), then you hereby grant Myhome an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free right to use the Feedback in any manner and for any purpose, including the improve the Services or create other products and services.
11. DMCA; Claims of Copyright Infringement. Myhome respects the intellectual property rights of others, and asks that everyone using the Services do the same. Anyone who believes that their work has been reproduced on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify Myhome's copyright if
Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located on the Services so that the we can locate it;Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that the we may contact you about your complaint; andA signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf in this situation.Notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent as follows:By e-mail: [email protected] If relating to content on myhome.am website or myhome mobile applications; If you give notice of copyright infringement by e-mail, we may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your e-mail before we are required to take any action.
Other Terms. Your use of the Services is subject to all additional guidelines, rules, and agreements applicable to the Services or certain features of the Services that we may post on, or link to, from the Services, such as rules applicable to a particular product or content available through the Services, including, without limitation, the Good Neighbor Policy, the Listing Quality Policy, Terms, and the Guidelines.